We are so excited to announce our baking and decorating classes for this holiday season! We have classes for all ages and all skill levels. View the options below and contact us to reserve your spot. We always have so much fun with these and we guarantee you will too!
Contact us to reserve a spot or to schedule your own private party.
Have a sweet weekend!
Football season is upon us and Sweet E’s has got you covered! While we may have our own sides that we’re rooting for, we will happily make you custom football desserts for any team you pick. Bring these delicious treats to game day parties, fantasy football draft meetups, or any sport themed events.
Click here to see our Sports Gallery on the Sweet E’s website and scout our delicious game day cupcakes, cake pops, cookies, and more! All that’s left to do after that is call us to place your order.
More Game Day Ideas
Our treats are so much fun, you’ll want to add even more festivity to your football shindig. Here are some of our favorite DIY gameday ideas from Pinterest:
Easy Football Field Party Table from A Night Owl
Football Nails from Polish Me Please
DIY Gameday Mug from Jessica Marie Designs
Football Bites from Gimme Some Oven
Tissue Paper Pom Poms from Martha Stewart
Football Pepperoni Pizza from Babble
Game Day Dress Tutorial from Sweet Verbena
DIY decorations, outfits, and snacks, plus Sweet E’s amazing football desserts will make your game watching party the best on the block!
Which football team is your favorite?
We are so excited to share our ideas, know-how, creativity, and of course delicious desserts with you! Please bear with us as we learn this whole “building a website” and “posting words and pictures to a blog” thing. It’s been a fun ride so far and we can’t wait to start establishing ourselves in the blog world. The Sweet E’s site has not gone away! Drool over the gorgeous sweets on the blog and then head on over to the site to order some for yourself!
> view gorgeous food photography and get great recipe ideas <
A few fun things to note:
- You can subscribe to the blog! Add your email address to the “Email Subscription” box on the left sidebar to get posts straight to your inbox. No more having to type in a URL or having to find the blog through search engines- we’ll send the posts to you.
- At the bottom of every post is an adorable little cupcake icon- hover on it and watch a menu appear where you can share this post (or any future posts) on practically any social media site. Fancy, eh? Tell your friends about us!
- If you hover over any image in a post, a little “Pin It” button appears so you can instantly add that image to your Pinterest boards. It’s also a super easy way to bookmark any posts you’ll want to come back and visit.
- If you’re not already following us on Twitter or Facebook, you can find easy “like” buttons in the Twitter and Facebook boxes on our sidebar.
- Ever wonder where we get our adorable supplies? Want to know who we’re reading? Check out our Vendors We Love page!
> browse amazing event ideas <
What to look forward to:
- Posts about three times a week (usually more!) that give creative and insightful ideas on baking, holidays, DIY, gifts, and parties, plus smart and funny posts about life at Sweet E’s Bake Shop in Los Angeles.
- Extra links and buttons for easier browsing- we’ll never stop trying to make this site more user friendly.
- News and updates about sales, events, and holidays
- Of course, mouth watering pictures of our amazing desserts
> get to know the team <
So subscribe (left sidebar!) and tune in regularly to learn baking tips, get inspiration, and hear about the wonderful world of Sweet E’s. We’re so glad you’re here!